Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Are you enrolled in an online class and need to have an exam proctored in a public location? Library staff are available to proctor your exam!
Who can I contact to schedule a proctored exam?
- Please contact the Information Services Department at 843-918-1295 or use the Contact Us form.
When can I have my exam proctored?
- Exams must be scheduled at least 1 week in advance of requested test date.
- No walk-ins are allowed.
- Exam proctoring will be scheduled when Information Services staff are available.
How much does it cost?
- Please pay for your proctored exam in advance at the Customer Service desk in the lobby. Save your receipt.
- Fees are as follows:
- Cardholders - $10 per exam
- Non-cardholders - $20 per exam
- For more information about becoming a cardholder, please click here.