Teen Summer Reading
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
- WHO? Rising 6th grade & up
- WHEN? Begins May 28th
- WHERE? Chapin Memorial Library
GETTING STARTED :
- Go to chapinlibsc.readsquared.com and sign up.
- Keep track of your time spend reading: 1 minute = 1 point.
- Get points by reading, volunteering, and attending programs!
- Art and Music
- Tile Your Song
- Poetry Workshop
- DIY Chocolate
- Volunteer Opportunities
* - Check our online calendar for complete program offerings and details.
- 300 PTS: Wendy's Frosty and entries into weekly prize drawing.
- 600 PTS: Chick-fil-A Icedream.
- 900 PTS: Free Paperback Book and a Hamburger Joe's Kid's Meal.
- 1200 PTS: Medieval Times Student Award and an entry for the "Reading Champion Adventure" drawing - 10 lucky readers will win!
- 1500 PTS: At The final party you’ll receive a Buy One Get One day pass to either Myrtle Waves, Broadway Grand Prix, or Wild Water and Wheels! As well as A SC reading medal and your name entered for a grand prize.
Special thanks to these community partners for providing generous awards and prizes for the Summer Reading Program!