Wi-Fi and Mobile Printing
The Chapin Memorial Library provides FREE wi-fi to all visitors. The signal is open and unencrypted. No password is required, however, users must agree to our Internet Policy each day their device connects to our network.
The library has partnered with the PrinterOn service and they offer several methods for printing from mobile devices. All documents may be retrieved from the print vending station on the second floor of the library in the Information Services Department. Costs are $0.15 for black and white and $1.00 for color, per printed page/side.
- Laptop or Desktop Computer - Using a web browser, upload your file(s) to our mobile print portal and follow on-screen instructions.
- By Email - Simply forward any e-mail from your smartphone or email client to one of the addresses listed below. Attachments are also printed.
- Tablet or Mobile Device - Download the PrinterOn Print Service app for your cell phone, tablet or mobile device. Once the app is installed, search for "Chapin Memorial Library" in the app and choose a printer. Follow on-screen instructions.
- Apple iOS : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/printeron/id406584999?mt=8
- Android : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.printeron.android.printplugin
(Note: The original PrinterOn app is being phased out as of 2/5/20. Existing users should remove the old app an install the new PrinterOn Print Service app using the link above.)